TERMS AND CONDITIONS / SERVICE AGREEMENT
This page sets forth the “Terms and Conditions” under which you (a “Seller”) place a classified advertisement (an “ad”) may use RentToOwnLabs.com (the “Web Site”). A “Buyer” is defined as someone reviewing the classified ads. A “Vendor” is a person or entity who has contracted to place an advertisement other than a classified ad for the purpose of attracting Buyers and Sellers to their web site. An “Independent Sales Agent”, “Independent Agent”, “Sales Agent” or “Agent” is a person or entity who elects to promote RentToOwnLabs.com but has no affiliation with the Web Site or Company.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Web Site. By using the Web Site, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, without modification. RENT TO OWN LABS (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing these Terms and Conditions and ensuring that you are abiding by the contents herein. If you use the Web Site after any revision the Company makes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions then currently in effect .
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY:
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. mandates for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, gender, handicap, familial status, sexual preference or national origin.
ACKNOWLEDGING WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
• RentToOwnLabs is an advertising company only.
• We do not provide brokerage, legal, appraisal, or any other professional real estate services nor do we provide securities services.
• While the company may employ real estate professionals such as Realtors or Brokers from time to time, their employment and efforts on behalf of the Company is separate and apart from any of their personal realty activities .
• We’re here simply to assist in the advertising process by offering sellers and buyers an opportunity to connect over the internet. We are not acting in the capacity of a realtor or broker and aside from our initial advertising fee, receive nothing in payment from either buyer or seller.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICE
By agreeing to use RentToOwnLabs.com you assert that:
• You will abide by the Terms and Conditions of this service agreement now and in the future in whatever form currently in effect.
• All information you supply to RentToOwnLabs.com is, to the best of your knowledge, true and accurate.
• You are the legal owner of the property or you have written authorization and legal control of the property you are advertising. Buyers must be confident that they are truly buying directly from a qualified, legal representative.
• You are advertising your property on a “For Sale By Owner” basis, with yourself named as Seller. If you are a broker/owner, you will disclose that fact in the description of your ad.
• The content of your ad will not reference any other website.
• If, during the term of your ad on RentToOwnLabs.com, you request another party be named as seller, then your ad will be discontinued and expired.
• You, the property seller, are responsible for the accuracy of the ad. Those knowingly misrepresenting their property will be asked to correct the inaccuracy. Refusal to do so may result in the termination of your ad.
• The Company expressly has the right to remove any posting form RentToOwnLabs.com if you are not in compliance with any of these policies.
FEES AND REFUNDS
• Our one-time fee includes up to thirty (30) days advertising time (continuous only) on the site. Your advertising term begins immediately upon sign-up as the initial starting date of your subscription and expires thirty (30) days from that start date.
• NO refunds and NO pro-rations.
• The Company is an advertising company and does not guarantee the sale of your property.
• Ads are for one property only and are non-transferable.
DURATION OF POSTING
• Your ad remains active on this Web Site until your property is:
• Taken off the market by you, the Seller, placing the property in “inactive” or “sold” status, or deleting the ad from the data base.
• Thirty (30) days have passed from subscription date, unless you renew; the system will place the ad into “inactive” status.
• You may renew / reactivate your ad every thirty (30) days.
• Ads which remain Inactive for 90 days will be deleted, and therefore cannot be reactivated.
CHANGES TO POSTING
You agree to maintain the informational integrity of your posting by promptly altering it to reflect the most current conditions (e.g., “inactive”). Sellers may login to their account to change information as needed.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password.
You are solely responsible for the form and accuracy of any content or other communications you upload, post or send to or through the Web Site.
We do not represent the buyer or seller in any respect. Further, this Web Site makes no guarantees or warranties and assumes no responsibility with respect to any of the content information or accuracy thereof. Buyers are to independently verify the accuracy and completeness of all information contained within each property advertised.
ADVERTISING IN OTHER MEDIA
Your property may be advertised or marketed in other forms of media, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, and television. If you expressly notify RentToOwnLabs.com that you do not want any additional advertising done we will only advertise your property on our site.
Upload photos while logged into your account.
We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate photos and to delete the advertisement and or user associated with the inappropriate material. No pornographic or sexually explicate material, will be tolerated. No inappropriate breach of Fair Housing pertaining to race, color, religion, gender, handicap status, familial status, sexual preference or national origin.
END OF SERVICE
• Your posting will become “inactive” after 30 days from the subscription date unless the Seller renews the ad. The ad will be “deleted” from the data base after being “inactive” for 90 days.
• You agree to change the ad from “active” status upon the Sale the property. If for any reason you decide to cancel your posting, simply “delete” or change the ad to “inactive” or “sold” status.
USES OF THE WEB SITE
The Web Site may be used only for lawful and proper purposes. Provided that you otherwise fully comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Company authorizes you to view, download and print out a single copy of any material on the Web Site, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The content of the Web Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, sounds, music, logos, button icons, software, individual screen displays, operational characteristics and functionalities, machine-readable code (Object Code), human-readable code (Source Code), and HTML code (collectively, the “Materials”), are protected under United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. All Materials are the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected under United States and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Web Site and/or the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws, and is a breach of these Terms and Conditions. You may not remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, service-mark or other proprietary notice contained in any Materials on any copy you make of such Materials. Unless otherwise specified herein, you may not modify, print out, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any of the Materials. The use of any of the Materials on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEB SITE
You agree to use the Web Site only to upload, post, send and receive content that is legal and proper and related to the purpose of the Web Site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Web Site, you will not:
• Upload, post, or send any content, or otherwise use the Website, in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
• Upload, post, or send any content, or otherwise use the Website in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
• Upload, post, or send, any content or information that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing or embarrassing to another user or to any other person or entity.
• Upload, post or send any incomplete, false, inaccurate or misleading information.
• Impersonate another person, firm or corporation.
• Upload, post or send any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
• Send unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
• Delete or revise any material uploaded or posted by any other person or entity.
• Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of uploading, posting or sending any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, including by overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” it.
• Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on the Web Site.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site’s infrastructure.
• If you have a password that allows access to any non-public area of the Web Site, disclose to or share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
• “Data mine.”
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up, any part of the Web Site.
• Access any content not intended for your use or log into a server or account that you are not authorized for access.
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
• Actions that contravene these prohibitions or that otherwise compromise the security of the Web Site or the Company’s system or network may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate suspected compromises of its security, may take any action it deems necessary or appropriate in response to any contravention of these prohibitions or in response to security compromises, and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such compromises and/or violations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
The Web Site contains links to third-party web sites. These links are provided as a convenience to you. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the content of third-party web sites to which the Web Site may be linked, and does not make any representations regarding the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any of the content or other materials on such third-party web sites.
HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE:
In using this site and the services offered herein, you agree to hold harmless any of the officers, directors, employees or agents of RentToOwnLabs.com from any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or any third party site/content/service referenced herein. This is a complete limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any and every kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury, and claims of third parties. Sellers, Buyers, and Vendors HEREBY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE RENT TO OWN LABS and its officers, directors, employees and agents for any and all claims pertaining to their use in any way of this site and any third party site/content/service referenced herein, EXPRESSLY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM OF NEGLIGENCE AGAINST RENT TO OWN LABS or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents.
RENT TO OWN LABS will not knowingly share information provided by you with anyone except as required or permitted by applicable law. We do not sell or share names or lists, email address, or any user information.
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. In no event shall the company and its Agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if the company and affiliates have been advised of the possibility of damages.
When an advertised property has been sold, it is the Seller’s responsibility to either delete the ad or place the status as “Sold’. The “inactive” ad will remain on the Web Site for 90 days before it is deleted from the data base. This is as a courtesy so that Buyers who had an interest in that property can see that the property is no longer on the market. It is not a claim that RENT TO OWN LABS was in any way involved in the sale of the property – we are selling internet advertising only – not real estate or real estate services or securities services.Edit